In this practical course on Digital Basics, kids will learn
1. Introduction to the interfaces and computer's structure.
2. Learn how the internet works and how to behave online.
3. Work in word processors.
4. The basics of working on presentations.
Achievements: general skills for working on computers, with word processors and presentations.
1. Learn the basics of working with images in GIMP.
2. Learn what a presentation should be like related to the content.
3. Learn what a presentation should be like related to the design.
4. Make a cartoon.
Achievements: a pretty, polished presentation and a cartoon.
1. Learn the basics of 3D modeling.
2. Work with image layers in GIMP.
3. Create an identity and a logo.
4. Present your personal project.
Achievements: an original presentation.
1. Learn to work with spreadsheets: putting them together, formatting, collecting information and using formulas.
2. Work with diagrams and graphs.
3. Make your own startup, part 1: creating an idea, a logo and identity.
4. Make your own startup, part 2: competitive analysis in tables and graphs, calculating expenses and presenting the figures.
Achievements: a startup business presentation.
1. The basics of making websites.
2. Making a website by assignment, part 1.
3. Making a website by assignment, part 2.
4. Making an animation in Tilda.
Achievements: a personal website.
1. Learn the programming tool Thunkable.
2. Making an application: Piano.
3. Making an application: Magical Ball.
4. Making a game: Clicker.
Achievements: two apps and a mobile game.
1. Make a game of Whack-A-Mole with dynamic gameplay.
2. The basics of working with Figma.
3. Advanced tools in Figma.
4. Making your own application with Figma and Thunkable.
Achievements: an app.
1. Developing a personal project. Researching an idea.
2. Making a development plan.
3. Preparing a presentation, public speaking.
4. Presenting the project. Getting the certificate.
Achievements: development of a personal project.
We believe it's most effective to learn by doing. We don't have boring lectures, and in our lessons kids make real games and applications.
Flappy Bird — my first gaming project on PyGame! Press space and jump!
This is my infinitely entertaining game! I really wanted to make something distracting and fun, and that's how I came up with the idea for this project.
This is the car of my dreams. I tried really hard to add some of the most important details.
This is my interpretation of Geometry Dash. I used Python to make it, and the game is so fun. My friends like it too.
Before starting the first lesson, kids need to have the following skills:
Bonus points if your child already watches cartoons, has taken online courses, or likes computer games.
In our free lessons, the teacher will help your child pick the right course based on their interests and help them code their first game